Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tiny Bows!

Swiss Dots

I have been busy making smaller bows due to some requests I've had! I have even added a few with no slip material so the bows can be worn by the smallest customers :) I actually made them different sizes. Some are for newborns & infants & others for all ages. The smaller the bows, the youngest in size.


Solids!


Purple Heart Mini

Pink Mini

Bright Red Stitch (Pic doesn't do justice, stunning IRL!)

Turquoise Stitch

Buttons!!!

Back 2 School Mini (can make a big sister one too!)

Cherries! Mini & Regular Bows

Butterfly & Ladybug Minis (m2m Gymboree)


Ice Cream & Watermelon (m2m Gymboree)

Rockstar minis



Minnie Patriotic sister set!

These will be up on Etsy soon, if you're interested before they go up, let me know!! If you see a "bigger bow" & want a "smaller bow" or vice versa, just let me know! I can whip one up quick!

No comments: